2019, who will occupy the c position of traditional Chinese medicine innovation
After countless floods and pestilence, Chinese traditional Chinese medicine, known as oriental god grass, has been accompanying the growth and development of the Chinese nation for five thousand years. Traditional Chinese medicine culture has been inherited and developed, curing the Chinese nation to maintain its endless vitality, now 4 billion people all over the world are the beneficiaries of traditional Chinese medicine.
Innovation has always been an important way for traditional Chinese medicine to seek faster and better development. Today, with the increasing progress of science and technology and the rapid development of economy, traditional Chinese medicine has also reached the cusp of innovation. In the past 2019, a total of 2193 articles related to traditional Chinese medicine have been published in international core journals, accounting for 12.02 per cent of the total scientific research literature in the field of traditional Chinese medicine over the years.
The headlines of this grass sort out the six innovative R & D contestants in 2019 about the trend of traditional Chinese medicine to the world and the modernization of science and technology. They are "berberine extract of treatable diabetes", "cordyceps sinensis mycelium with anti-obesity", "paeoniflorin with anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory function", "nano-silicon carbon composite for Panax notoginseng administration", "biosensor used to simulate TCM pulse diagnosis" and "artificial intelligence to assist tongue diagnosis of traditional Chinese medicine". To see which contestant is the main player in 2019 innovation of traditional Chinese medicine.
No. 1 contestant: berberine extract of Coptis chinensis can treat diabetes mellitus
In the research of disease treatment, the most popular fields of traditional Chinese medicine treatment include Alzheimer's disease, hepatocellular carcinoma, breast cancer and diabetes mellitus, among which the scientific literature on traditional Chinese medicine in the field of diabetes is in an absolute dominant position in the historical reserve and new increment. According to the data, 47.66% of the scientific research literature related to traditional Chinese medicine was added in the field of diabetes mellitus in 2019.
Thus it can be seen that the field of diabetes is the most suitable field of traditional Chinese medicine in China. In 2019, Professor Jia Weiping, the sixth people's Hospital affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University, confirmed the berberine extract from Coptis chinensis in the world famous journal Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, which was considered to be able to stimulate glycolysis, increase insulin secretion, inhibit liver glycogenesis by increasing glucokinase activity, and induce fat production by stimulating adenylate activated protein kinase (AMPK).
No. 2 contestant: Cordyceps sinensis mycelium can resist obesity
In February 2019, Professor Lai Xinzhi of Changgeng University in Taiwan, China, published a paper in the academic journal Gut Microbiota that the water extraction polysaccharide products of Cordyceps sinensis could effectively reduce the obesity level of mice fed with high fat diet.
The team found that the main mechanism for this polysaccharide product to improve obesity is to achieve its goal by reshaping the intestinal flora environment, including increased levels of Gram and other neomycin-sensitive bacteria, which in turn increases intestinal integrity and insulin sensitivity in mice with a high-fat diet. Finally, it can reduce metabolic endotoxemia, inflammation, fat deposition, adipose tissue pathology and the development of fatty liver. At the same time, it can stimulate fever and increase fat consumption.
Contestant 3: paeoniflorin has anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory functions
In February 2019, Professor Wei Wei of Anhui Cooperative Innovation Center for Anti-inflammatory and immune drugs published a review in the core journal Pharmacology and Ther apeutics. The breakthrough and complete physiological and pharmacological effects of paeoniflorin and total paeoniflorin in scientific research in recent years were systematically expounded.
Based on many years of research in the field of paeoniflorin, the authors suggest that paeoniflorin has a wide range of anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects, which are considered to be related to multiple cellular signaling pathways.
In the study, the team suggested that paeoniflorin may be a potentially anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory drug that may have an advantage over (DMARDs), a biological and disease-modified antirheumatic drug, in the treatment of autoimmune diseases.
In addition, the authors believe that paeoniflorin has potential therapeutic effects on neurological diseases, intestinal ischemia-reperfusion, diabetic nephropathy, tumors and other diseases.
Contestant 4: nano-silicon-carbon composites are used for panax notoginseng administration
In the aspect of drug loading system, in addition to quercetin, the nano-drug loading system of Panax notoginseng has also made a breakthrough.
As we all know, the water solubility of Panax notoginseng is poor, and it usually exists in the form of block in water. Panax notoginseng has a wide range of pharmacological effects, in addition to promoting wound healing, in recent years, it has also been found in tumors, immunosuppression and other uses.
In recent years, a variety of fluorescent nanocarriers have attracted the attention of biologists to elucidate the pharmacological mechanism of hydrophobic molecules (such as Panax notoginseng). On January 25, 2019, the team of Professor he Yao of Suzhou University, China, reacted at 100 ℃ for 40 minutes to form spherical nanoparticles, which not only induced the fluorescence characteristics of silicon atoms in nanometer size, but also guaranteed high bioavailability, so it could be used in Panax notoginseng administration.
Contestant No. 5: biosensor is used to simulate pulse diagnosis in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
The new materials have not only made achievements in the field of drug loading system of traditional Chinese medicine, but also made great achievements in the field of traditional Chinese medicine diagnosis.
The word "cut" in the traditional Chinese medicine diagnosis and treatment is the core of the traditional Chinese medicine diagnosis and treatment in our country, and it has always been a difficult problem to realize the online diagnosis and treatment of traditional Chinese medicine. In this regard, modern scientists have carried out a lot of research on pressure sensors, but the results are not satisfactory. The reason is that in the field of flexible sensors, in addition to ensuring the sensitivity of the sensor, it is more important to realize that the sensor can also withstand the pressure of 100kPa as well as the fingertips of human beings.
On August 15, 2019, Professor Jia Chunyang of China University of Electronic Science and Technology published an article in Biosensors and Bioelectronics, a core scientific and technological journal, which showed that the team had successfully developed a sensor that could accurately detect pressure using choriform graphene. The researchers immediately realized the high value of the material in the field of pulse diagnosis of traditional Chinese medicine, and designed and developed a sensor for pulse diagnosis of traditional Chinese medicine with the new material as the core.
Contestant No. 6: artificial Intelligence helps tongue diagnosis of traditional Chinese Medicine
The combination of artificial intelligence and medicine has always been a hot spot in the field of scientific research. The combination of artificial intelligence and tongue diagnosis of traditional Chinese medicine will also raise the diagnosis technology of traditional Chinese medicine to a new height, which can basically replace the tongue diagnosis in the traditional Chinese medicine. It provides an important scientific and technological basis for Internet + 's remote consultation of traditional Chinese medicine in the future.
In February 2019, the international core sci-tech journal IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics published the latest achievements of Li Xiaoqiang's team from the School of computer Engineering and Science of Shanghai University in China. In this paper, a multi-example method for tongue recognition of tooth marking is proposed. The method is divided into three stages: first, the suspicious region is generated; secondly, the deep convolution neural network is used to extract the features of each region; finally, a set of feature vectors are used to represent the tongue, and the multi-example support vector machine is used for the final classification.
- Rong Le Electronic detailed explanation: patch element recognition complete Diagram
- The most Beautiful Alumni's War epidemic Diary of Alumni Qiu Sheng in the School of Nursing of Fujian University of traditional Chinese Medicine
- Li Yanping: increasing the participation of traditional Chinese Medicine in the Construction of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control system
- Epidemic situation "fire" traditional Chinese medicine, from the traditional Chinese medicine enterprise insight into whether the market can be sustained
- Chinese medicine ushered in a major opportunity, please see the national provincial leaders emphasize support for the innovation and development of traditional Chinese medicine and the implementation of policies
- The importance of Clinical trial to the effectiveness of traditional Chinese Medicine in the treatment of COVID-19
- The importance of big data Analysis in the Development of the Internet of things
- Zhang Zhongde, China Journal of traditional Chinese Medicine: severe dyspnea and other treatment problems still need to be worked hard by colleagues
- How to choose a school for adult college entrance examination registration? How to fill in the major of adult college entrance examination registration?
- How to sign up for Zhengzhou Adult College entrance examination and what is the registration process of Zhengzhou Adult College entrance examination
- What kinds of Chinese medicinal materials have been affected by the "epidemic" during the Spring Festival?
- COVID-19 's treatment Scheme of traditional Chinese Medicine
- Struggle to fight for "epidemic" 46 experts of traditional Chinese Medicine in Yunnan Province Hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Chinese medicine, in this battle "epidemic", a powerful card
- Academician Tong Xiaolin: treatment Scheme of traditional Chinese Medicine (with prescription)
- Mr. Nan Huaijin: Western medicine saves lives and traditional Chinese medicine treats diseases.
- Common knowledge of traditional Chinese Medicine Prevention and Control of Science and Health conditioning of traditional Chinese Medicine
- Take medicine with your feet and soak up the disease! Share traditional Chinese medicine traditional Chinese medicine bubble foot secret recipe ~ traditional Chinese medicine wash feet, win to take tonic
- Why is it easy for the middle-aged and the elderly to believe in pseudoscience?
- On the "hygienic" ability of traditional Chinese Medicine
- NEWEST CATES
- Folk partial prescription for fracture treatment Experience in external use of Chinese and Tibetan Medicine Damp-heat old prescription Root removing prescription of tracheitis Asthma A folk who will treat a disease. Experience of sulfur use Effect of pafo psoriasis Kangning ointment Experience of taking raw sulfur Taboo on taking raw sulfur Excuse me, can sulfur be taken oral? Is it harmful to people to eat sulfur? Li Shizhen's Secret recipe for Asthma and Root cutting Folk partial prescription has high blood glucose. The folk side is strange and effective, the old leg is old and bad. The folk side is strange and effective, snoring. Folk partial prescription and odd prescription cancer Folk partial prescription and odd prescription diabetes mellitus Folk partial prescription, strange prescription, dermatosis, skin disease, skin disease Folk partial prescription and strange effect prescription today Insomnia of folk partial prescription and strange effect prescription